Sunday, October 13, 2013

17 Week Pregnancy Update

What a week!  I decided to better track my progress, I'm going to start writing everything down.  By writing, I mean typing of course :)

Monday: Felt great until about 2:00pm. Started developing a headache.  Took Tylenol with no help.

Tuesday: Could not go to work.  Migraine hit hard, threw up a few times.  Laid in bed all day. Was able to eat Cheerios.

Wednesday: Still unable to go to work. Migraine and throwing up. Called on-call Doctor at hospital OB Clinic to ask what I should do.  Was told to take 2 ibuprofen and drink caffeine.  After this not helping at all, they were able to squeeze me in for an evaluation.  At appointment they prescribed me Compazine and Vicodin for the migraines.  They said if it gets so bad I can't stand it, to go to the ER next time.

Thursday: Felt better but not 100%. Back to work thankfully!!!

Friday: Felt good. Got a little headache at noon but it went away with lots of water and Tylenol.  Went to dinner with some friends and felt great!

Saturday: Woke up with a headache but it went away after eating breakfast and taking Tylenol.  Got a lot done- painted our bathroom!  Tommy started redoing our front porch and he got a lot done too. My dad stopped by with a load of firewood to split.
 
Sunday: Woke up feeling great. Went to Costco.  About 2:00pm, started developing a migraine.  Took Compazine and am currently waiting for it to work!

Still no baby bump, weight gain, or feeling baby movement- hopefully soon though!  Skin has cleared up. Started using bio oil this week mixed in with my lotion.  We have an appointment on Wednesday so we are excited for that.  Oh!  We also scheduled the anatomy scan for November 5, which means we find out the gender then!

On a different note, as we left our house to meet some friends for dinner, Tommy's foot went through the steps of our porch.  Just as we thought we were going to have a relaxing weekend!  LOL!


Yeah, they were pretty hideous anyway, so I think it was a blessing in disguise :) 

As he started tearing the steps apart, he noticed the entire porch was rotted out.  Well, can't say I am not happy about it, because the porch looks SOOO much better now!  I'm lucky to have such a handy guy around!




~Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment